SBGSM a Registered Social Charitable Medical centre during its Seva Yatra of 49 years has attained many milestones & has been able to give satisfactory result to the patients, coming for their medical needs.
- SBGSM is the 1st Medical Centre in the country to introduce disease –wise Ayurved Camp- Shibir before 35 years & procured the services of highly qualified, & experienced renowned Vaids, viz. Late Shri C.P Shukla, Late Shri Shriramji Sharma, Vaid Lataji, Late Vaid Shri Veni Madhav, Late Shri Kirit Pandya, Vaid Shri B.K. Padhye Gurjar, Vaid Prof. Kuldip Raj Kohli, Vaid Shri Dineshbhai Goradia, Vaid Shri Antarkar, Vaidyaa (Smt) Shubhada Patvardhan, Vaidyaa Amiben Parikh, Vaid Vatsal Vasani, Vaid Manubhai Godani, Vaid Mahesh Sanghavi, Vaid Muljibhai Makwana, Vaid Punarvasu Agnihotri, Vaidyaa (Smt) Rajal Shukla, Vaid Tapankumar Vaid, Vaid Dilip Trivedi, Vaid Rajendra Ranawat, Vaidyaa Kalpana Chaudhary, Vaidyaa Priya Patki, Vaid Prakash Tathed. This list is not exhaustive but just illustrative.
- SBGSM is the 1st Medical Centre to introduce Colour Sonography & Colour 2D Echo before few years in Borivali & adjoining suburbs.
- SBGSM is the 1st Medical Centre that organised Totally Free Angiography Camp for the first time in the Country before two years which met with trumendous success.
- SBGSM is the 1st Medical Centre in Mumbai city to perform a Cataract Surgery by Pupil Expander Ring Technique for the first time & the Doctor is Miss Parul Shah, M.S (Opthl).
- SBGSM is the only Charitable Medical Centre where 5 Vaids/ Doctors/
Surgeons have served the institution selflessly for more than 25 years & have successfully celebrated Silver Jubilee of Seva Yatra & are still ongoing. Mandal is proud of such philanthropic Doctors & proudly & gratefully appreciate & laud their Seva – Services.
- SBGSM apart from rendering services to nearly 375-400 patients everyday, organises 4/5 totally free camps/ Shibirs every year in various faculties viz. Ayurved, Allopathy, Naturopathy etc. & one camp of 5/6 days in a row in which 15 Vaids & 7/8 Doctors of Allopathy faculty render their highly valued services for which we are very much thankful to all of the them.